PSIA in partnership with Microsoft, PSITE and FEU-EAC would like to invite you to the 2012 PSIA Teacher Training on Agile Software Development with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server, to be held from May 21 to June 1, 2012 from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM at the Technology Building, Far Eastern University – East Asia College (FEU-EAC), FEU Compound, Morayta St., Manila. This training is for FREE for PSITE members, and the slots are only limited to 40 pax. Please refer to the details below for further information.
In this two-week course, learners acquire the skills and best practices on agile software development. Throughout the course, learners will build .NET and Metro App Style application and will use the Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2011 to develop and manage their software projects.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
1. Understand SCRUM as agile project management framework
2. Use the TFS SCRUM project management tool
3. Gain better understanding about the importance of using source code version control tool
4. Use TFS version control tool
5. Understand HTML5 and CSS3
7. Create Metro style Apps for the upcoming Windows 8 Store
Interested applicants may send their C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org, and kindly copy furnish PSITE NCR President, Ms. Carmela Racelis at email@example.com.
So what are you waiting for? Grab this once-in-a-lifetime chance! Learn best practices on agile software development!!! See you there!