It is election time again! To select incoming officers whom shall serve and give time in attaining the Vision and Mission of PSITE for the benefit of its members and stakeholders. Below are the election guidelines set by the COMELEC including the link to the online Google Forms for nomination.
Nomination Period: April 21, 2022 (12:00 AM) to April 29, 2022 (03:00 PM)
Candidate Validation Period: April 29, 2022
Election Day: April 30, 2022 (01:00 pm)
PSITE-NCR COMELEC 2022
PSITE – NCR Nomination and Election 2022 Guidelines
I. Outgoing Board Members
- MA. CARMELA M. RACELIS*, Adamson University, Manila
- JAREK BOILO CABAUTAN**, iAcademy, Makati
- SAMUEL CHUA, Lyceum of the Philippines University, Manila
- LONDREN VELASCO, Our Lady of Fatima University, Valenzuela
*2 consecutive term officer, not eligible to run at this time
**elected to the National Board in 2022, not eligible to run at this time
The rest of the identified outgoing officers are eligible to run in the election if conditions and qualifications are met.
There will be three (3) officer seats open for election for a term of 3 years and one (1) officer seat open for a term of 2 years.
A PSITE-NCR officer shall support, oversee and conduct, with his/her fellow elected officers, the activities provided for the members.
II. Nomination Process
The nomination process for the Election of the PSITE-NCR officers for AY 2022-2023 shall be done online using the nomination Google Forms from April 21, 2022 (12:00 AM) to April 29, 2022 (03:00 PM).
Validation of the eligibility of the nominee and the nominating person will be on April 29, 2022.
The announcement of official nominees will be on April 29, 2022.
NOTE: Each member is only allowed to nominate 1 candidate and must be virtually present on election day to make the nomination valid. The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of nominees.
- Should be a PSITE NCR member;
- no outstanding balance, has paid all his/her dues;
- has attended at least 2 activities (in the region) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day;
- should be virtually present on the election day.
2. Nominating Person
- Should be a PSITE NCR member of good standing who pays all his dues;
- has attended at least 1 activity (within PSITE NCR) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day;
- should be virtually present on election day to qualify nominee as official nominated candidate.
III. ELECTION PROCESS
1. Qualifications of the Voter
- Institutional representatives and individual members have the right to vote on all matters relating to the affairs of the Society;
- Each official institutional representative or individual member is entitled to one (1) vote;
- Voter should be a PSITE member of good standing who pays all his/her dues;
- The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of voters;
- Only members who are virtually present can vote.
2. Election Method
Qualified nominees shall be announced through the PSITE-NCR website and shall be presented during the PSITE NCR Webinar virtually on April 30, 2022. The nominees and the nominator are required to be virtually present before the election begins.
3. Election Details
An electronic casting of votes will be used thru on online election platform. The link and access code will be given individually thru the virtual space chat of the PSITE NCR Webinar to qualified voters.
4. Announcement of Winners
The top 3 candidates who will get the highest number of votes shall be declared winners and will serve for 3 years and top 4 candidate will serve for 2 years.
5. Board of Canvassers
The Regional Chapter officers of PSITE-NCR (excluding those running for office) are the board of canvassers.
To nominate, click the button below or click this link: