PSITE NCR is pleased to announce the ICBIR 2016 International Conference on Business and Industrial Research, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, Thursday – Friday, May 12-13, 2016
As a clear outcome of our international bench marking last June 2015. PSITE-NCR as an organization became an organizing member of ICBIR. As an organizing member we share this opportunity to PSITE-NCR members, a chance to present in a international research conference which will be hosted by TNI in Bangkok Thailand. All PSITE-NCR members actively doing research are encourage to submit the call for papers so that we can showcase our breakthrough researches in Philippine ITE.
Refer to details below on how to join. For researchers submitting kindly email a duplicate copy of required IEEE research manuscript to PSITE NCR President Sam Chuna at firstname.lastname@example.org to help coordinate as Committee member from Philippines. Kindly use PSITE-NCR-ICBIR 2016 as email subject header for easy referencing.
1. To provide a venue for researchers in related fields to present and exchange their academic views on their latest research works.
2. To build up a research-collaboration network among researchers in academic institutions in the country and overseas.
3. To help enhance the research activity of TNI.
4. To disseminate the latest knowledge and research findings to the general public.
1. Special lectures by guest speakers
2. Presentation of research works on the following topics
2.1 Automotive engineering, production engineering, electrical engineering and computer engineering
2.2 Industrial management such as production, logistics, technology management, etc.
2.3 Project management
2.4 Information technology, multimedia, business information system
2.5 Business Administration
2.6 Language, Culture and Society
Abstract Submission: October 1, 2015 – 8 January 2016
Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection: January 29, 2016
Full Paper Submission: February 26, 2016
Notification of Full Paper Acceptance/Rejection: April 8, 2016
General Pre-conference Registration: March 1, – May 6, 2016
Presentation Date: May 12-13, 2016
Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology Supporting Organizations
1. Technology Promotion Association (Thailand-Japan)
2. Federation of Thai Industries
3. Japanese public organizations such as JETRO, JICA, NEDO, JTECS, etc.
4. Private corporations such as SCG, PTT, etc.
5. Philippines Society of IT Educators-NCR
Please see more details at : http://www.icbir.org/
Samuel Chua, Ph.D.Organizing Committee for Philippines