The Most Outstanding IT Education Student Award (MOITES) award is given to all students of Computing Programs (CS, IT, IM/IS) from an active PSITE NCR institutional member for SY 2012-2013. The general qualifications are as follows:
1. The institution should be an active member of PSITE-NCR and of good standing.
2. An active institutional member has participated in at least 2 national and/or regional activities of the organization.
3. Only one award is given per institution.
4. The Honor’s Committee of the institutional member selects the awardee.
5. The awardee is a graduating student.
The award will be given during recognition/graduation day of each PSITE NCR institutional member by any of the PSITE-NCR Chapter Officer (subject to availability).
Submission of intention to avail the Award must be emailed on or before March 16, 2013 to Mr. Avonn C. Nova, VP for Membership (email@example.com).
The following requirements must be submitted (in PDF format) before the MOITES Award is given to the Institutional Member:
1. Recommendation Letter from the Institution
2. Curriculum Vitae (with one 2×2 ID picture)
3. Scholastic Records
4. 1 Graduation Picture
5. Recognition details:
• Complete Name of the Awardee (First name, Middle name, Last Name)
• Course of the Awardee
• Date and Place of the Graduation
The format of the Curriculum Vitae (CV), accompanied by one 2×2 ID picture, is as follows:
1. Educational Background
• Preparatory School
• Primary Level
• Secondary Level
• Collegiate Level
• Honors/Awards Received
3. Co- / Extra-Curricular Involvement
• Organizational Membership
• Contest Participation (but not limited to)