PSITE – NCR Nomination and Election 2015 Guidelines
I. Outgoing Board Members
1. MS. MA. CARMELA M. RACELIS, AdamsonUniversity (not eligible to run for office, has served for 6 years)
2. MS. ROSEMARIE CORONEJO, Far EasternUniversity*
3. MR. AVONN NOVA, TechFactors Inc.*
4. MS. MILANI AUSTRIA , Jose Rizal University*
* all out-going board members are still eligible to run for office
There are four (4) positions available for the new board members.
II. NOMINATION PROCESS
The nomination process for the Election of the PSITE-NCR Board Members for SY 15-16 shall be done online through this link https://goo.gl/ZVVZjG starting May 6, 2015 (Wednesday, 12NN) to May 13, 2015 (Wednesday, 6PM) at 9:00 P.M. May 13, 2015 is the day for the verification of the nominees if they are eligible to run for office.
NOTE: EACH MEMBER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO NOMINATE 1 CANDIDATE.
· should be a PSITE member for at least 12 months and of good standing
· nooutstanding balance, has paid all his/her dues
· has attended at least 2 activities in the school year
· should be physically present on the election day
b. Nominating Person
· should be a PSITE member of good standing who pays all his dues
· attended at least 2 activities in the school year
· the Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of nominees
III. ELECTION PROCESS
1. Qualifications of the Voter
· Institutional and individual members have the right to vote on all matters relating to the affairsof the Society.
· Each institutional member is entitled to two (2) votes, while each individual memberis entitled to one (1) vote.
· Voter should be a PSITE member of good standing who pays all his/her dues
· Attended at least 2 activities in the school year
· The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of voters
· Only members who are physically present can vote.
2. Election Method
· Qualified nominees shall be announced through the PSITE-NCR Yahoogroups (email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org) and shall be presented during the May MSW, venue to be announced next week. The nominees are required to be physically present before the election begins.
3. Election Details
· An electronic casting of votes will be used.
4. Announcement of Winners
· The top four (4) candidates who will get the most number of votes shall be declared winners and will serve for 3 years.
5. Board of Canvassers
· The Regional Chapter Trustees and other members of the PSITE-NCR Board (excluding those running for office) are the board of canvassers.
– Message from Ma.Carmela M. Racelis, Chairperson of the PSITE-NCR Election 2015