The PSITE-NCR cordially invites you, your faculty members and your ITE students to an event dubbed as “2nd Student IT Congress” on Friday, February 7, 2014 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (morning session) and from 1:00 to 5:00 pm (afternoon session) . The event will be held at Fleur de Liz Theater, St. Paul University, Manila. The theme of this year’s congress is “Techno Invention”. Registration fee is Php 200.00. Please see attached file for the formal invitation.
Registration Fee: Php 200.00 (includes seminar kit, certificate of attendance and snack)
***** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS*****
1. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Free admission for faculty members who will bring in 25 students.
3. All payments should be settled on or before February 4, 2013 to determine the exact number of attendees. Payments can be made by way of cash thru any PSITE-NCR Officers OR deposit in PSITE-NCR Bank Account, please see details below :
Account name: PSITE NCR
Bank and Branch: Allied Bank – UE Recto
Account type: Peso Savings
Account Number: 313-0081234
In case of bank deposit, kindly scan the deposit slip, and email it to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4 In case of no show, the reserved slots will still be paid by the school.
5. Do not forget to bring your School ID.
6. Please provide us the list of names of those who will attend the event. Please indicate if faculty member or student. Slot for the reservation should be specified whether the participants will be attending morning or afternoon session.
7. No parking space will be provided for the participants.
8. Eating and drinking inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
We greatly salute you for your usual support, and wish that you will actively participate in all our remaining activities for school year 2013-2014.
Thank you very much. God bless.
PSITE-NCR Board 2013-2014