Bond with your students as teammates as you compete with your fellow PSITE-NCR members and their students. Be the 1st team champion of PSITE-NCR’s eGames Tournament. This event is sponsored and co-organized by our Partner Acadarena. A Team registration donation of 1 hygiene kit package worth P480 will go to the PGH Cancer Patients for use in the Month of December. The hygiene kits that will be accumulated will be Donated to PGH on December 8, 2022 during the PSITE NCR It’s a Happy Day! event. All participants shall get a certificate of participation and the PSITE-NCR member shall get a Certificate of Donation and Participation.
Hurry, enjoy with your students in eSports at the same time do a good deed. Last day of Registration is on November 21, 2022. eGame Day via online on November 26, 2022, Saturday, from 8:30am-12.
HOW TO JOIN:
- An Institutional Member/Individual Member can form a team of his/her students.
- Players include the Insti/Indi members (required) with 4+1 students. A team has 5 players + 1 alternate Student.
- All players need to secure an endorsement letter from their Dean or Chairperson verifying their affiliation to the school as teacher/student.
- All Players need to be at their School site broadcasting their team playing via zoom.
- A team needs to donate for a good cause amounting to P480 which is equivalent to one health kit to the Happy days outreach of PSITE NCR beneficiary PGH Children Cancer ward. Details can be seen here: https://psite-ncr.org/happyday2022/
- Note limited slots only, First come first serve apply who can play. Teams who are beyond the cutoff number of teams, have the option for refund or donate their registration to the PSITE NCR Happy days event.
HERE’S HOW TO DONATE:
Pay through PSITE NCR Treasurer’s GCash. See details below:
Account Number: 09951911785
Account Name: Marvi B.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
Online Registration Confirmation will be emailed after the closing of the registration.
Survey link to earn e-certificate will be revealed during the Session. Be sure to attend and don’t miss it.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR DATA BEFORE REGISTERING!!! The system auto-generates your e-certificate. We do not manually edit an e-certificate for typo errors once emailed. Ensure that your email address is typed in correctly, otherwise you might not receive an e-certificate. Please register with accurate data.
Check out our FAQ section here: http://psite-ncr.org/webinar-series-faqs/