It is election time again to select incoming members of the Chapter Officers whom shall give time and serve in attaining the Vision and Mission of PSITE for the benefit of its members and stakeholders. Below are the election guidelines set by the COMELEC including the link to the online forms for nomination.
PSITE-NCR Nomination and Election 2019 Guidelines
I. NOMINATION PROCESS
There will only be 3 seats for chapter officers open for election for a term of 3 years.
II. NOMINATION PROCESS
The nomination process for the Election of the PSITE-NCR Officers for SY 19-20 shall be done online, nomination link will be posted/send via PSITE-NCR website, official Facebook page and/or email.
PSITE-NCR website: http://psite-ncr.org/
PSITE-NCR Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/psitencr.official/
PSITE-NCR email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination Period: March 3, 2019 to March 10, 2019
Nomination Form: http://bit.ly/psitencrnomination2019
Validation of the eligibility of the nominee and the nominating person will be done after the closing of the nomination.
NOTE: Each member is only allowed to nominate 1 candidate.
The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of nominees
- should be a PSITE NCR member
- outstanding balance, has paid all his/her dues
- has attended at least 2 activities (in the region) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day
- should be physically present on the election day
2. Nominating Person
- should be a PSITE NCR member of good standing who pays all his dues
- has attended at least 1 activity (in the region) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day
- should be physically present on election day to qualify nominee as official nominated candidate
III. ELECTION PROCESS
1. Qualifications of the Voter
- Institutional representatives and individual members have the right to vote on all matters relating to the affairs of the Society.
- Each official institutional representative or individual member is entitled to one (1) vote.
- Voter should be a PSITE member of good standing who pays all his/her dues
- The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of voters
- Only members who are physically present can vote.
2. Election Method
- Qualified nominees shall be announced during the MSW on March 19, 2019 at Our Lady of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
The nominees and the nominator are required to be physically present before the election begins.
3. Election Details
- An electronic casting of votes will be used.
4. Announcement of Winners
- The top 3 candidates who will get the most number of votes shall be declared winners and will serve for 3 years.
5. Board of Canvassers
- The Regional Chapter Trustees and other members of the PSITE-NCR Board (excluding those running for office) are the board of canvassers.