Dear PSITE-NCR Members,
It is election time again, to select incoming members of the Board whom shall give time and serve in attaining the Vision Mission of PSITE for the benefit of its members and stakeholders. Below are the election guidelines set by the COMELEC including the link to the online google forms for nomination.
– PSITE-NCR COMELEC 2018
PSITE – NCR Nomination and Election 2018 Guidelines
I. Outgoing Board Members
· *AVONN NOVA – CIIT College of Arts and Sciences
· RAQUEL BERMUDEZ- Adamson University
· ALEXANDER HERNANDEZ – Technological Institute of the Philippines Manila
* 2 consecutive term board member not eligible to run
The rest of the identified outgoing board members are eligible to run in the coming election on conditions of qualifications are met.
There will only be 3 board seats open for election for a term of 3 years.
A PSITE-NCR Board member shall support, oversee and conduct, with his/her fellow elected board members, the activities provided for the members.
II. NOMINATION PROCESS
The nomination process for the Election of the PSITE-NCR Board Members for SY 18-19 shall be done online (using the election google form sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and posted in the www.psite-ncr.org website) starting April 11, 2018 to April 16, 2018 until 5:00 P.M. Validation of the eligibility of the nominee and the nominating person will be done after the closing of the nomination. NOTE: EACH MEMBER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO NOMINATE 1 CANDIDATE AND SHOULD BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT ON ELECTION DAY TO MAKE THE NOMINATION VALID. The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of nominees
· should be a PSITE NCR member
· no outstanding balance, has paid all his/her dues
· has attended at least 2 activities (in the region) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day
· should be physically present on the election day
2. Nominating Person
· should be a PSITE NCR member of good standing who pays all his dues
· has attended at least 1 activity (in the region) of the current school year excluding the attendance in the election day
· should be physically present on election day to qualify nominee as official nominated candidate
III. ELECTION PROCESS
1. Qualifications of the Voter
· Institutional representatives and individual members have the right to vote on all matters relating to the affairs of the Society.
· Each official institutional representative or individual member is entitled to one (1) vote.
· Voter should be a PSITE member of good standing who pays all his/her dues
· The Membership committee will facilitate verification and validation of voters
· Only members who are physically present can vote.
2. Election Method
· Qualified nominees shall be announced through the following:
PSITE-NCR Yahoogroups (email@example.com)
PSITE-NCR website (www.psite-ncr.org)
and shall be presented during the APRIL MSW, at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila on April 20, 2018. The nominees and the nominator are required to be physically present before the election begins.
3. Election Details
· An electronic casting of votes will be used.
4. Announcement of Winners
· The top 3 candidates who will get the most number of votes shall be declared winners and will serve for 3 years.
5. Board of Canvassers
· The Regional Chapter Trustees and other members of the PSITE-NCR Board (excluding those running for office) are the board of canvassers.
Link to Nomination Google forms, kindly click or copy the URL