Raquel Bermudez currently holds the position as Vice President for External Affairs of Philippine Society of Information Technology Educators NCR Chapter.
She has 26 years of teaching excellence with 10 years of chairpersonship. Lead the PACUCOA Accreditations of the Computer Science Department, Adamson University (Level 2 and Level 3). Mentored 2 of the top 20 entries for the 14th SMART Wireless Engineering Education Program (SWEEP) Innovation and Excellence Awards in 2017. Lead research on “Online Alumni Career Tracking System Using Social Media for Information Sharing & Business Analytics for School Decision Making” under CHED-IDIG – Adamson University Project from 2017 to 2018. University Representative to Apple iOS Developer University Program (iDUP). A 2nd Placer on the DOST 2014 South Luzon Cluster Competition on Disaster Risk Prevention and Mitigation with the entry: “iLikas: An Evacuation Center Finder App Using Geo Mapping”.
Raquel Bermudez also designed and co-created the official website of the Computer Science Department, Adamson University. Organized and managed the Computer Science Webteam, a co-academic student organization from 2007 to 2011. Instigated the online examination for Computer Science Department, Adamson University wit the research topic under CAR in March 2007. Pioneered the PGH Outreach Program as Social Project for the Computer Science Department of Adamson University, and co-author of the book “The Internet and Webpage Design Fundamentals”.
Raquel Bermudez is the official candidate of National Capital Region to the PSITE National Board Election in 2021.
Platform as National Board
✔ Dynamic IT Education ✔ Members Prioritized ✔ Stronger PSITE
Raquel in History
- 2020-PRESENT: CHAIRPERSON, CENTER FOR INNOVATIVE LEARNING, ADAMSON UNIVERSITY
- 2018-2020: CHAIRPERSON, CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, ADAMSON UNIVERSITY
- 2011 – 2018: CHAIRPERSON, COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT, ADAMSON UNIVERSITY
- 2017 – PRESENT: VICE PRESIDENT, PHILIPPINE SOCIETY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATORS – NCR CHAPTER (PSITE-NCR), SCHOOL YEAR 2017 – 2018
- 2013 – PRESENT: ACCREDITOR, PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION ON
- ACCREDITATION (PACUCOA)
- 2017 – PRESENT: RESEARCH PROJECT LEADER AND PROGRAM LEADER, COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION –
- INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATIVE GRANT (CHED-IDIG)
- 2013 – 2014: SECRETARY, PHILIPPINE SOCIETY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATORS – NCR CHAPTER
- 2012 – 2013: ZONAL DIRECTOR SOUTHERN METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINE SOCIETY OF INFORMATION
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATORS – NCR CHAPTER (PSITE-NCR)
- 2009 – 2010: COMMITTEE COORDINATOR, INDUSTRY – ACADEME LINKAGE PROGRAM, ADAMSON UNIVERSITY